How to secure your infrastructure against failures from different sources?
Well the solution is VMware HA for your Cloud Hosting infrastructure, which provides a mechanism for the organized and economical displacement to your virtualized IT environment.
- Application security with no other failover option and guaranteed default high availability for software / applications that might otherwise not be secured.
- On the occasions of any kind of failure detection, security application associated with operating system has the ability to reboot virtual machines automatically.
- Establishing a first line of defense systematically for all of your IT infrastructure.
- Additional fault tolerance option for extra security to prevent any possible downtime in case of hardware failures.
Automatically Restart Your Virtual Machines
- VMware HA is a product with a lot of features that endlessly monitors all physical servers in a resource pool and restarts virtual machines struck by server failure.
- Monitoring and detection of virtual machines for failures “guest OS” and auto start virtual machines at intervals specified by the user.
- Automatic detection of server failure, via a “heartbeat” on servers.
- Reboots virtual machines almost immediately without human interference on a different physical server from the same resource pool.
- Round-the-clock monitoring and selection of the best physical servers from a resource pool on which to reboot virtual machines (when used with VMware DRS).