Domain Technologie Control in short DTC is an admin control panel for web hosting server. This interface allows the management of domain names, FTP accounts, web sites, databases MySQL and many other things.
Here is a partial list of its options:
* Real-time monitoring of all servers per user
* Updated Auto IP (dyndns-like feature)
* Antivirus and anti-spam quarantine management for spam
* Ability to create backup dns server and mail between two or more DTC (exchange SSL)
* Works on many distributions (FreeBSD, redhat, debian, OS-X …)
* Interface with business registration form and payment option.
* Management of mailing list with multiple options (moderation, customization of the headers …)
* Installer application to install CMS applications in a few clicks (phpBB, osCommerce, Drupal, etc …)
* Management of different types of hosting: shared hosting, dedicated hosting or VPS
* Manage complete billing with invoice, renewal …
* Manager of incident ticketing system
I think DTC is that a more complete web hosts keen panel, which develops a solution to manage their web servers.