If you want to make your website popular the don’t ignore the page title when you write new content for your web page. One good title can affect your rank in any search engine, and it can drive people to either click on your page or stay away. In technical terms title tag is known as title elements, and it explains the title of a document. This tag is required for all HTML/XHTML documents. You have to place your title tag in the following format :
Your primary Keyword – your Secondary Keyword | your Brand Name
your Brand Name your Primary Keyword and your Secondary Keyword
Note : You must choose less than 70 characters because this is the limit Google displays in search results.
To select your website’s title tag, you can follow the following points :
1. Relevancy : you have to choose a relevant title tag for your web page.
2. Length of title tag : Limit the length of the title tag to 70 characters with spaces. Search engines mostly truncate the title after 68-70 characters. That way you can utilize nearly 6-7 words. It increases your chances of getting all your words to display in all three major search engines.
3. Do not repeat keywords : Do not utilize similar keywords more than one time. It’s considered as spam by the search engines and you may find a drop in your rankings.
4. Place essential Keywords Close to the Front of the Title Tag : The closer to the beginning of the title tag a keyword is, the more beneficial it will be for ranking and the more likely a user will be to click them in search results.
5. Do not place your organization name at the starting : When browsing the web you will notice many sites place their organization name or web site address at the starting of the title tag. You will possibly rank No 1 for that term but it doesn’t help your rankings. Place your best keywords or keyword phrases at the starting followed by your organization name.
6. Leverage Branding : Many SEO companies suggest utilizing the brand name at the end of a title tag instead, and there are times when this can be a better approach. The separating factor is the strong point and awareness of the brand in the target market. If it is a popular brand, and it can create a difference in click-through rates in search results, the brand name should be first. If this is not the case, the keyword should be first.
7. Utilize a divider : Utilize spaces, dashes (-) or bars (|) to divide your keyword phrase from your organization name. It will assist to rank your page for both phrases.
8. Think About Readability and Emotional Impact : Creating a convincing title tag will attract more visits from the search results. Thus, it is very essential to not only think about optimization and keyword usage, but the whole user experience. The title tag is a new visitor’s first interaction with your brand when they find it in a search result and should convey the most positive impression possible.
A web hosting space is a location where you can put up your website for the world to visit. Web hosting providers make the space available on their servers. Web servers are nothing but computers with large resources which are connected to the internet so that they can communicate with other such web servers and thus visitors world over can find your website.