* Anchor Text
Anchor text is a text which connects a link to another web page or resource. In the HTML link, like : Here is an example, Website hosting, in which “Website hosting” is the anchor text.
* Back Link
Backlink is the incoming link to a website or web page. Backlink is well-known as inbound link.
* Reciprocal link
It is one kind of link which connects one website to another website. It is a link building process and now it has become a vital part of achieving high search engine rankings.
* Link Farm
Link Farm is a set of web pages which have been mainly created for the sole purpose of growing number of incoming links to a web site. It is done in order to increase link popularity and search engine rankings. These types of pages are penalized by almost all search engines.
* Keyword / Keyphrase
It is one word or phrase that is reserved by a program, the cause is that it has special meaning. You type the keyword in when you are searching for information in the search engines.
* Keyword density
“Keyword density”is the density of keywords or number of times the phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. In the context of search engine optimization it can be utilized as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.
* Keyword Stuffing
Maximum SEO experts think that Keyword stuffing is considered to be a unethical SEO technique. It is the needless repetition of a keyword or keyword phrase in order to get higher ranking on search engines and this keyword or keyphrase may or may not be visible to human visitors.
* Title Tag
Title Tag is one of the very crucial parts of search engine optimization. Search engines rely heavily on title tag for relevancy of a web page against a search query. In Search Engine algorithms, Title tag provides very high relevancy for high ranking.
* Meta tag
Meta tag is HTML code. It is inserted into the header on a web page, after the title tag. In the context of search engine optimization, when people refer to meta tags, they are normally referring to the meta description tag and the meta keywords tag.
Managed hosting is one kind of hosting where hosting provider is responsible to manage user’s server. The hosting company provides technical support, 24/7 server monitoring, install or uninstall required software, take backups etc. There are many hosting providers who provide manged hosting for all plans. Like managed shared hosting, managed vps hosting, managed dedicated hosting, managed Cloud hosting etc.
If you are new or you don’t have any technical knowledge then managed hosting would be proper for you. If you have just started your business and you choose a unmanaged hosting for your business then you cannot concentrate your core business. Your maximum time is taken up with hosting. In that case managed hosting is suitable.
Advantages of Managed hosting :
There are so many advantages of managed hosting. Those are as follows :
1. Concentrate On Your Own Business :
You can concentrate on your own business because your hosting provider will be responsible to take care of backup process, monitor your server 24/7, website’s security system. And also fix any kind of technical issues. So, you don’t have to worry about hosting.
2. Reduce costs, increase profitability :
If you don’t have any technical knowledge then you have to hire a technically sound person to take care of your server, but if you choose managed hosting then you don’t want that. In case of managed hosting you don’t need to think about any technical or other things because these processes will be taken care by hosting providers. Your hosting provider’s technicians look into your licensing arrangements, maintenance/support contracts, backups and more.
3. Rapid deployment and flexibility of services :
The server is maintained 24/7/365 so, the server Speed, flexibility and scalability is high or on the other hand we can say that good quality Speed, flexibility and scalability are the basic features of quality managed hosting. New comers, even business units, may be included quickly and in an efficient manner into an existing hosting infrastructure. Managed hosting also permits users to exercise greater flexibility in how they deploy services, enabling a ‘granular approach’ to supplement or replace capabilities (spam filtering, targeted backups, upgrade or downgrade bandwidth) as required. In essence, this lets the business owner tap the hosting provider’s staff and resources, rather than hiring their own, additional staff.
4. More efficient use of resources :
It is not very simple to search and retain qualified IT personnel. In place of managed hosting, it can free IT staff from relatively routine work and troubleshooting so they can be more effectively deployed on initiatives that deliver the big value to their organizations. Maximum providers also offer 24/7/365 coverage of customer service and support.
As per our previous discussion there are many advantages of managed hosting but there is one disadvantage for managed hosting. The cost of Managed hosting is little more than unmanaged hosting. If you can afford that little amount cost more than unmanaged hosting then you must choose managed hosting for your business. Before choosing managed hosting keep in mind the hosting provider must be reliable, reputed, secure. And must check their support quality. You can search with any search engine or you can go through their customer’s review to search the quality of the website hosting provider.
If you are a business owner then you know very well that now online presence is very important for every business. In order to complete that requirement you will have to choose a proper website hosting provider for yourself that will match your requirements and also your budget.
You have to know about requirements in detail first as it will assist you to choose the suitable hosting plan for you. If you are a small business owner and want to make online presence then you can choose Shared Hosting plan. Shared hosting plan is the cheapest and hence also known as Cheap Hosting. In this plan you will be able to find prices for as low as $2.55 per month on the web. But in case of shared hosting You can’t customize this plan. If you have a big amount of visitors coming to your website every day then Shared Hosting can’t help you. In that case you have to choose something better than shared hosting which can manage more website traffic, give you a more customized environment and keep your server secured all the time.
Dedicated hosting is another hosting plan. It can fulfill your all requirements but it is costly than another hosting plan. There are many business owners who want to use dedicated hosting but don’t have that much budget. There is one option for those business owners, they can use VPS hosting. It is three times less expensive than a Dedicated Server. A Virtual Server works on the idea of virtualization. In this case a physical server is differentiated into many virtual servers with a virtual partition between them.
1. Virtual Server has its own RAM and disk space. You can customize it as per your requirements.
2. Users get their favorite operating system. You can reboot your virtual server when you want.
3. Your virtual Server can manage your website traffic independently.
4. Your hosting provider will be responsible ti maintain and update your virtual server in regular basis.
5. You do not have to worry about your backups. Your hosting provider would be responsible for that. But keep in mind before you choose any hosting provider that you have to ask them about backup schedule. Because hosting providers schedule their backup schedule on every day or weekly basis.
6. Now maximum hosting providers manage your virtual server free of cost. You do not have to appoint an employee to manage your server. In that way you can save money.
7. You can install and uninstall applications and also softwares of your choice. In this way we can say that you get better control over your server.
If you think about Virtual Server then there are so many advantages available with virtual server. But you have to verify some points before you select this hosting plan. You have to verify the amount of resources, quality of server management and also support quality which is provided by your hosting provider. You have to choose the suitable plan and hosting provider otherwise you do not get success in your business.
Money is the most evasive object in the world. Is there anybody in this world who wouldn’t like to save or make money? In this modern economic time not only individuals but even organizations want to save money to survive amidst harsh competition. Therefore, it is a big modification for many professionals to try to search ways to save money. In most of the organizations, important aspects of budgeting, such as advertising, promotions and computer resources go beyond the prescribed budget and which are both small and big organizations. So now I want to discuss ways on saving money while maintaining your website.
Save money on the Web site:
The whole process of making a website involves cost in various steps. Beginning from the purchase of systems you must be careful about your budget. When you choose a system keep in mind the tasks required to perform with the help of what you buy and so based on the different tasks, you can buy the system best suited to your requirements. Just buying a costly system will not help you in any way. You must keep in mind that you should buy the most effective system with cheap maintenance cost because in most companies, a large fraction of the cost to maintain a website is paid for the preservation of their own Internet infrastructure.
When selecting a website hosting provider, not only the necessary items but also the significant resources they offer such as memory, network bandwidth and disk space etc. should be taken into consideration. The resolution of these helpful features will permit you to create a dynamic website with relative ease. You can either give the extra cost for the service or save a decent amount by selecting a relatively cheap web host.
Tons of options to choose from:
Almost all web hosting providers must provide some extra features in this high competitive market. These additional features were simple and limited in the past, but, now the web hosts provide a big range of options to small and medium range organizations for a low price. Cheap web hosting is not necessarily limited to utilizing a shared server. For example, you can easily search a good VPS hosting plan for a very reasonable price. It is perfect both as a shared hosting and with dedicated server support. It can offer the stability and performance which thousands of website owners enjoy on a shared service and also the flexibility that is same as a dedicated hosting service. In this competitive market, you can get more for your money.
Cheap plans are always not bad :
There are many people who have a misconception that cheap web hosting equals poor quality service. This is normal because the the shady practices of a number of organizations in the market. Luckily, there are different very good web hosting providers who provide their clients a range of services and tools without charging a fortune. Along with the competitive pricing, they also provide you with excellent quality of support. You have to do a bit of research to find the best web hosting providers.
In a single sentence, Website Hosting is the service which provides space on the Internet for websites. Elaborately we can say that a Website Hosting is one kind of Internet hosting service, which permit individuals and organizations to create their own website accessible via the World Wide Web.
There are different kinds of website hosting. Those are as follows :
1. According to the cost there are mainly two types of hosting plans. Those are free hosting and paid hosting.
* Free hosting : As per it’s name it is one kind of hosting service which is free of cost. Normally we can say that “Free hosting” is a marketing term. Free hosting will normally offer a subdomain (yoursite.example.com) or a directory (www.example.com/~yourname).
* Paid hosting : You have to pay for your hosting but with paid hosting You can host your own domain. Maximum paid hosting providers provide 24/7 toll-free phone support, live chat support, email support, up-time guarantee, enough resources etc.
2. According to the resources there are different types of hosting plans. Those are as follows :
* Shared hosting: As per it’s name many websites share single physical server. The website owners have to share their resources and also server maintenance cost. That’s why shared hosting is a very cheaper option. But in case of shared hosting users can face some problem with flexibility and security.
* VPS hosting : VPS stands for Virtual Server or Virtual Private server. In case of VPS some virtual servers are created in a single physical server. These Virtual servers can run with different operating system and it can be separately rebooted. The cost of VPS hosting is little bit more than shared hosting and the flexibility and security is excellent like dedicated hosting.
* Reseller hosting : Reseller hosting is one kind of hosting where the account holders have the capability to utilize their hard drive space and bandwidth portion to host websites on behalf of third parties. The reseller get the host’s services on a large scale and then sells them to third parties, mainly for some profits.
* Dedicated hosting : As per it’s name, one server is fully dedicated for only one user. In this case users get great level of security, flexibility, redundancy etc. The cost of dedicated hosting is more than shared and VPS hosting.
* Cloud hosting : In case of cloud hosting numerous servers are utilized through a digital network. Users get excellent level of scalable, flexible, reliable, highly available, efficient and cost effectively infrastructure.
3. According to the operating system there are mainly two types of hosting plans. Those are as follows :
* Linux hosting : Linux hosting is a very cheap option because this is an open source operating system. So those users who want cheap hosting Linux would be proper for them. But before choosing Linux hosting user have to confirm that their website is not developed by any Microsoft’s products because Linux can’t support Microsoft’s products.
* Windows hosting : Windows operating system is developed by Microsoft. It is a good and very user friendly operating system. But it is costly than Linux operating system. If any website is developed by Microsoft’s products then that website owner have to choose Windows hosting.