Windows is a preferred operating system and Windows VPS Hosting has also gained a lot of popularity because of this operating system. Most of the small and medium businesses prefer using US VPS web hosting for hosting their websites. It provides with a dedicated server like environment that ensures maximum efficiency. Industry leading features and managed backups have increased the popularity of this hosting platform.
It usually happens that a lot of time is spent on updating the server for ensuring the smooth functioning of the operating system; this does not happen with the US VPS web hosting platform. With Windows VPS, the uptime of the server is ensured at all times; and whenever new updates are available, your server will be updated immediately. You also get the capacity monitoring feature with US VPS web hosting.
Reliability is the most crucial factors when it comes to any web hosting platform. In order to get complete benefits from the US VPS web hosting platform, it is essential to host your website with a good web hosting company. Server monitoring is also offered with the VPS hosting platform. This amazing web hosting platform redefines scalability, security and affordability.
A virtual private server offers many features that help in reducing the overall costs involved in web hosting. The VPS hosting platform is also beneficial for the web developers as they can create their own customized environment for running the applications.
When the server is partitioned into virtual servers, every server can be having a different operating system. In terms of dedicated server hosting, virtualization may involve higher costs. All the hardware resources will be taken care of by the web hosting company. All you have to do is sign up for a Windows VPS.
Moreover there is high portability in a virtual server, its like a huge file that can be copied/transferred to any other network. This simplifies the process of data backup and recovery. The efficient features offered by VPS hosting platform in combination with the highly efficient Windows operating system provide with a lucrative hosting platform that ensures that the website is up at all times even in the times of high traffic.
VPS in USA provides with similar kind of features like an administrator would expect from its creator. Through the Windows based interface, setting up a virtual private server is not really very difficult. As a result of familiarity of the Windows application for various types of website hosting, administrators could easily adapt to VPS hosting and thereby the efficiency and security can be improved.
Use Coupon Code – summerVPS – and Avail 10% One Time Discount on Windows VPS
When can you choose VPS hosting?
* Cost : If you have a little bit more budget than shared hosting and if you can’t afford dedicated hosting, then you can choose VPS hosting.
* Flexibility: If you want more flexibility than shared hosting then VPS hosting would be suitable for you.
* Security : In case of hosting, security is a very important point. If you don’t want to face any problem about security then you can choose VPS hosting.
Choose Managed VPS hosting or Un-managed VPS hosting? / which would be suitable : managed VPS hosting or un-managed VPS hosting?
If you have technical knowledge and also time to solve any kind of technical problem in your server, then you can choose Un-managed VPS hosting. Un-managed VPS hosting is cheaper than managed hosting.
If you don’t have any technical knowledge or you don’t want to waste your time to solve technical problems and you want to concentrate in your core business then you can choose managed hosting.
Now some hosting providers provide support with free of cost. So you can choose that kind of hosting provider to host your website.
Which points you have to keep in mind before choosing a VPS hosting provider?
There are some very small but important points, you have to keep in mind before choosing your VPS hosting provider. Those are as follows :
* Get an idea about the technical support: If you have a website then any kind of technical error can is possible any time. So, you have to choose that kind of hosting provider, which permits you 24/7 technical support by phone, live chat or email. So, before choosing any hosting provider you have to get an idea about the quality of the technical support.
* Reliability: Reliability, up-time and security is a very important point in web hosting. You get good up-time with any reliable hosting provider and your online visitors can access your website very smoothly for this reason. On the other hand If you choose cheap web hosting then your website goes down very frequently. That’s why you have to choose a reliable web hosting provider for your website hosting. You can go through the online reviews to get an idea about that hosting provider.
* Money back guarantee: There are many hosting providers in the hosting market, who provide 30 days money back guarantee. Search those hosting providers and choose one of them to host your website. If any problem occurs then you can refund your money.
* Check resources : You must choose a little bit more resources from your requirements. If you choose the same resources as per your requirements then you have to upgrade your hosting plan very soon.
* Check the Control panel: A User friendly Control panel is very important for web hosting. There are many user friendly Control panels available. For example : cPanel must have a software like Fantastico, that enables you to create WordPress blogs very smoothly.
Managed hosting is one kind of hosting where hosting provider is responsible to manage user’s server. The hosting company provides technical support, 24/7 server monitoring, install or uninstall required software, take backups etc. There are many hosting providers who provide manged hosting for all plans. Like managed shared hosting, managed vps hosting, managed dedicated hosting, managed Cloud hosting etc.
If you are new or you don’t have any technical knowledge then managed hosting would be proper for you. If you have just started your business and you choose a unmanaged hosting for your business then you cannot concentrate your core business. Your maximum time is taken up with hosting. In that case managed hosting is suitable.
Advantages of Managed hosting :
There are so many advantages of managed hosting. Those are as follows :
1. Concentrate On Your Own Business :
You can concentrate on your own business because your hosting provider will be responsible to take care of backup process, monitor your server 24/7, website’s security system. And also fix any kind of technical issues. So, you don’t have to worry about hosting.
2. Reduce costs, increase profitability :
If you don’t have any technical knowledge then you have to hire a technically sound person to take care of your server, but if you choose managed hosting then you don’t want that. In case of managed hosting you don’t need to think about any technical or other things because these processes will be taken care by hosting providers. Your hosting provider’s technicians look into your licensing arrangements, maintenance/support contracts, backups and more.
3. Rapid deployment and flexibility of services :
The server is maintained 24/7/365 so, the server Speed, flexibility and scalability is high or on the other hand we can say that good quality Speed, flexibility and scalability are the basic features of quality managed hosting. New comers, even business units, may be included quickly and in an efficient manner into an existing hosting infrastructure. Managed hosting also permits users to exercise greater flexibility in how they deploy services, enabling a ‘granular approach’ to supplement or replace capabilities (spam filtering, targeted backups, upgrade or downgrade bandwidth) as required. In essence, this lets the business owner tap the hosting provider’s staff and resources, rather than hiring their own, additional staff.
4. More efficient use of resources :
It is not very simple to search and retain qualified IT personnel. In place of managed hosting, it can free IT staff from relatively routine work and troubleshooting so they can be more effectively deployed on initiatives that deliver the big value to their organizations. Maximum providers also offer 24/7/365 coverage of customer service and support.
As per our previous discussion there are many advantages of managed hosting but there is one disadvantage for managed hosting. The cost of Managed hosting is little more than unmanaged hosting. If you can afford that little amount cost more than unmanaged hosting then you must choose managed hosting for your business. Before choosing managed hosting keep in mind the hosting provider must be reliable, reputed, secure. And must check their support quality. You can search with any search engine or you can go through their customer’s review to search the quality of the website hosting provider.