In the web hosting market, there are many kinds of web hosting plans. One of them allows you cheapest web hosting, one of them allows you flexible web hosting etc. But there is one more unique hosting plan which allows you to earn money with web hosting business, that is reseller hosting. Reseller hosting owners don’t have to setup an expensive data center or they don’t have to buy and maintain web servers even they don’t have to hire any technician to handle technical issues. In case of reseller hosting your hosting provider would be responsible for everything related technical to issues, maintenance, monitoring etc. And the reseller hosting owner can only concentrate on promoting his business. One more good point about reseller hosting is that reseller hosting owner gets more freedom and flexibility to create a good business strategy, promote their business and also concentrate on their core business.
As per the global economic stats, reseller hosting is the fastest growing and profitable business. Anyone can learn about reseller hosting business very easily rather than any-other online business. If you want to start a reseller hosting business then you have to choose a good reseller hosting package with a suitable web hosting provider. After sign-up with a suitable hosting provider, you have to create customized hosting plans with a special control panel to manage customers, the disk space, and bandwidth purchased by you from the main web hosting provider, and promote and sell these hosting plans to your customers. The main web hosting provider permits the reseller owner to manage most of the web hosting related back-end (server-, security-, and connectivity-related) tasks.
There are many benefits of reseller hosting . At a at a glance we can say that :
A. The reseller hosting account will provide both long and short term benefits.
B. Once the web hosting provider assigned some resources in the physical server, the user can start reseller hosting business.
C. Many times the main reseller hosting provider agrees to naming nameserver after the reseller hosting owner’s organization name and also assign many different IP addresses for their name server.
D. Reseller hosting owner only has to think about disk-space and bandwidth to host many website in their server.
E. Reseller hosting owner gets great level of scalability and flexibility with their reseller hosting account.
F. In case of reseller hosting the main hosting provider continuously monitors the server and also solves any kind of technical issues.
G. Reseller hosting owner can create many shared hosting accounts.
After selecting a suitable web hosting provider, you have to choose a proper operating system. In reseller hosting there are mainly two operating systems available. One is Linux reseller hosting and another is windows reseller hosting. Linux is a open-source operating system and windows is a Microsoft’s products. So, Linux reseller web hosting plan is a cheaper option than windows reseller hosting plan. But in both cases you have to make a foolproof business strategy.
When can you choose VPS hosting?
* Cost : If you have a little bit more budget than shared hosting and if you can’t afford dedicated hosting, then you can choose VPS hosting.
* Flexibility: If you want more flexibility than shared hosting then VPS hosting would be suitable for you.
* Security : In case of hosting, security is a very important point. If you don’t want to face any problem about security then you can choose VPS hosting.
Choose Managed VPS hosting or Un-managed VPS hosting? / which would be suitable : managed VPS hosting or un-managed VPS hosting?
If you have technical knowledge and also time to solve any kind of technical problem in your server, then you can choose Un-managed VPS hosting. Un-managed VPS hosting is cheaper than managed hosting.
If you don’t have any technical knowledge or you don’t want to waste your time to solve technical problems and you want to concentrate in your core business then you can choose managed hosting.
Now some hosting providers provide support with free of cost. So you can choose that kind of hosting provider to host your website.
Which points you have to keep in mind before choosing a VPS hosting provider?
There are some very small but important points, you have to keep in mind before choosing your VPS hosting provider. Those are as follows :
* Get an idea about the technical support: If you have a website then any kind of technical error can is possible any time. So, you have to choose that kind of hosting provider, which permits you 24/7 technical support by phone, live chat or email. So, before choosing any hosting provider you have to get an idea about the quality of the technical support.
* Reliability: Reliability, up-time and security is a very important point in web hosting. You get good up-time with any reliable hosting provider and your online visitors can access your website very smoothly for this reason. On the other hand If you choose cheap web hosting then your website goes down very frequently. That’s why you have to choose a reliable web hosting provider for your website hosting. You can go through the online reviews to get an idea about that hosting provider.
* Money back guarantee: There are many hosting providers in the hosting market, who provide 30 days money back guarantee. Search those hosting providers and choose one of them to host your website. If any problem occurs then you can refund your money.
* Check resources : You must choose a little bit more resources from your requirements. If you choose the same resources as per your requirements then you have to upgrade your hosting plan very soon.
* Check the Control panel: A User friendly Control panel is very important for web hosting. There are many user friendly Control panels available. For example : cPanel must have a software like Fantastico, that enables you to create WordPress blogs very smoothly.
Shared hosting is popular for cheap, economical, budget hosting. Shared web hosting is a very popular web hosting in the hosting market. Maximum people prefer cheap shared hosting for personal and small business website.
Users share a single physical server and all like it’s disk space, processing power, and RAM etc. And also the server maintenance cost. So cost of this hosting is low.
Platforms and Software:
Users can choose their preferable operating system Linux or Windows platform with shared hosting. Many websites need one or the another depending on the server technologies utilized to develop the website. Like, ASP.NET is a server side scripting language which is utilized to develop database driven websites. MS SQL is a Microsoft database product. If your website has been developed using these then you have to choose Windows hosting because these scripts are not supported by Linux. There are many vital option to develop database driven sites on Linux, like: PHP and MySQL. These are the core of open source many content management systems like, Drupal, Joomla etc. But before selecting a hosting provider users have to check because all hosting providers don’t provide both platforms.
Is Shared Hosting Worth the Cheap Price?
For maximum people who want to start a small business, shared hosting is appropriate for for those people. The costs for VPS hosting or Dedicated hosting are too much for many people. On the other hand shared server is quite acceptable for most people. Shared hosting may not be the best in terms of performance but it is a suitable option which permit people to make a web presence quickly and economically.
There are so many hosting providers who permit online site builders with hundreds, or even thousands of templates which permit user to create and launch a website with little or no technical knowledge. The vital thing is select the hosting service which supports the technologies user or user’s developer will utilize to develop their website. If users want to create the website themselves, then clear if you have any question.
Benefits of Shared Web Hosting :
1.The basic and main benefit of shared hosting is it’s cost effective feature.
2.It is very easy to use.
3. Your website is set-up in very short time.
4. It is a Self-managed hosting plan. Users can manage their hosting as per their requirements.
Drawbacks of Shared Web Hosting :
1. It’s Performance quality is low.
2. It has security problem. Less secure.
3. Shared IP address- If you wish to install a SSL certificate on your website, you will have to pay extra for a dedicated IP address with your shared hosting account.
SO, before you choose your hosting provider you must confirm about your requirements. Once you know about your requirements then it will be very easy to choose proper hosting plan and hosting provider.
If you are a business owner you must think about the growth of your business. There is a great way to increase your business growth. You can create a website for your business. Now in this modern age internet is a very common word for every one. So, use internet to promote your business with your website.
About website design :
If you have some knowledge about website design that is good but if you don’t have any idea about it then don’t worry. There are many good website designer in the market, you can hire any good web site designer. Before creating a website you have to keep in mind the following points :
1. Must add a tag line. It would be the most apparent component on a web page.
2. Create a search box 27 characters wide and place it on top of your website.
3. Do not utilize extensive graphics and design component.
4. Add one site map page and register a sitemap XML document in search engines.
5. Do not break a user’s workforce. Permit each action to be canceled if important.
6. Create a simple web content and keep most essential data on the top of your web page.
7. You must avoid CAPTCHAs.
About Hosting Provider :
After you create a website you have to choose a proper web hosting provider. There are many hosting providers in the market and you have to choose one hosting provider. Before you choose a hosting provider you have to keep in mind the following points :
1. How much cost they charging in Monthly and also Yearly basis? – you have to search a company that doesn’t charge too much cost. There are many company who offer some discount in annual plan.
2. Do they permit you to create sub domains or not? – you have to search those providers who permit you to create sub domains.
3. How much bandwidth do they offer ? – Bandwidth is, how much traffic flows through your website. So, if your website has heavy bandwidth then you have to search those hosting provider who provide more bandwidth in your budget.
4. How much storage space do they offer ? – If you want to host large files or images on your website and link them then you have to search for those hosting providers who provide more storage space in your budget.
5. Which kind of support they provide? – If you face any technical issue or any other issue then your hosting provider have to provider support. Now maximum hosting provider offer 24/7 live chat, phone support and also you can raise a ticket with your problem.
6. Also check if they permit FTP and mail server.
About hosting plans :
There are many hosting plans in the market. Those are shared hosting, VPS hosting, Semi dedicated hosting, dedicated hosting, reseller hosting, cloud hosting, colocation hosting etc. If you are a beginner then you can start with shared hosting because shared hosting is the most cheapest hosting plan, then as per you requirement you have to upgrade your plan.